Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Victoria


It has been many months since I moved to BC's lovely capital, and many more months since I posted any sort of words on this blog. Whatever meager following I had is most certainly disbanded and I have the delight of a clean slate. 

       I have been working since September at the Cridge center for the Family, and the children are always bright and squirmy- I love em! 

    I'm chugging right now on a sizable application which I pray will be my ticket to a Canadian midwifery practice, the loop holes are slippery, and Jesus is most definitely on my side :D 

       For those of you who have never had the pleasure of an introduction; His name is Caleb Oppel, and I'm in love with him. We depart on December 18th for a short and gleeful frenzy in my beloved Liberia- Christmas on the beach with the weird Wainesies, the surf, the sun, and a mongoose or two. 

No comments: